El Heraldo de Aragón published this year 2010, each month a special supplement, coordinated by Lucia Serrano, who reminds us that 115 years is currently reporting Aragonese, and which along with photos of Fat Aurelio, who began working in the newspaper in 1910 to 17 years, we, both Teresa and I, we also participated with our photographs and various items around the field of Art . Supplement on Sunday 25 April, is dedicated to 115 years ... ... of reports and on page 40 of that number, is an article by Juan Antonio Gracia on our restoration work on the dome Regina Martyrum de Goya in El Pilar, entitled When Goya recovered its best published August 12, 1982 (see Supplement ... .. 115 years of reports).
In 1987, Teresa and I came from Madrid to restore the wall paintings of Goya in the Cartuja de Aula Dei and having experience as a correspondent for the Excelsior Art of Costa Rica Madrid, started working at the Herald with articles on art. On April 16, 1978 I wrote my first collaboration was entitled techniques used by Goya engraving , where I explain how they work and aquatint etching on your great graphic work on metal, lithography is a separate chapter in graphic work. Then I start to discuss the various presentations that follow these years in Madrid, due to the large opening to the twentieth-century art, such as New York items in Madrid, enlightening the future Bourdelle, Etchings and lithographs by Picasso that was published in the Arts section leading the critical Angel Luis Garcia Azpeitia and Bandra. Continued issues as Piranesi, Goya and contemporary in Aula Dei, 24 works of Moderwell, Antonio Saura in the building and Arbós Pablo Ruiz Picasso in Barcelona , published in a special supplement on the occasion of the centenary of his birth. The jungle being has gone to Europe: Wifredo Lam died, Fuendetodos, Goya and Durer.
created in 1983 Supplement Arts and Letters in which collaborated in the design of his head and ran the journalist Juan Dominguez Lasiter. There published The Art of the everyday: Luis Melendez, Andy Warhol, American Realism arrives in Madrid, The IX Fact Symposium call has ended, where I talk about this important event has now disappeared, which was led by the sculptor Peter Tramullas and we collaborate Teresa I since its inception. still paranoid-critic-Gala Dalí in Madrid.
Enrique Gastón organized exhibitions Jaulín recorded, and the February 13, 1983 I wrote about the exhibition of Prints by Ramon Bayeu in Jaulín. July 24 was published looked discovers children or Children discover Miro, and in 1984 published Callot, nature and Jaulín and the last article of that year was Dalí, Dalí always.
goyista in 1985 and remember the cataloger José Gudiol in Gudiol The teacher has died, like in 1986 spoke of the sculptors of Costa Rica and friends, Juan Rafael Chacón and Charlemagne Venegas who left an important work in Aragon, and especially in the Hecho Valley, as it was one of the collaborators in the Simposiun of outdoor sculpture.
In the nineties, I speak of a new recorder Aragon is now a reality, Mariano Castillo, to exhibit at the Museum of Engraving Fuendetodos under the title Caprichos my whim. Earlier in the museum had exhibited the work of the Royal Academy of San Fernando with Recorders Goya's time. Teresa and I then presented our graphic work, starting a long career exhibition of contemporary graphic work that accompanied the work of Goya, Fuendetodos make an international center of the engraving. Today we continue to work with the Heraldo de Aragón in a fruitful friendship.
0 comments:
Post a Comment