Birthday Ladies and gentlemen: Porcupine Tree
----------------------------------- -----------------------
discovered them some months ago. Took several weeks immersed in their music and are fascinating.
Their lyrics, their rhythms, vocal play. Steve Wilson say it suffers from inconsistent, inconstant in his musical career, which has pecked this or that style ... Well, I have no scholarly training, yet I listen to music since he was thirteen. Something always upset my sensitivity to (an old radio that a neighbor gave me and that was my entrance into the world of FM and music programs). When my classmates hung from Pecos, the romantic Italian singers ... I walked in other galaxies, jumping from one to another in an example of volatility similar to Mr. Wilson.
Today I am overwhelmed with rates totally antagonistic music and diverse.
What they have in common? it is music that convey feelings that speak a language that strongly connect body and beyond.
So, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my latest discovery.
0 comments:
Post a Comment