sunset, 17 July 2010, Platja del Raco, Pals Costa Brava (Girona)
Platja del Raco
----------------------------------- --------------
---------------------- ----------------------------
Almadrava is a band, a duo of a German woman and a boy Meditarráneo. Together they spend much of their lives to the musical composisición.
The type of music they create is simple, included in the current Chill out of which are a reference in this country. There are a group of bodies, but increasingly more are known.
I like, I love its simplicity, fill my space at certain times. Three years ago a great friend of mine discovered and since then I've been following his career.
Two years ago I know that organizing a summer event on the Costa Brava. Their "tour of the sunset." Concerts are held every summer in some famous beaches on the Costa Brava, with other bands on the line. It is a meeting point where different groups are chill-out concerts, interspersed with other leisure activities, framed in the environment of the Mediterranean beaches of the Costa Brava and a moment magic of the day: the sunset.
organize a couple of shows of this kind each summer. This time it will be the first who managed to attend one of them.
So if someone in the blog sphere Pals lost this weekend, evening, on the beach of Raco, be alert, for loitering around a witch who listens and sea meets the eye .. .
0 comments:
Post a Comment