Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What Color To Paint Old Sideboard

Almadrava the crowd, the concert, the Concert



(NOTE: I did not ask permission from the singers to raise some of these photos. My intention is totally selfless, if someone gets in them and feel uncomfortable, please to contact the email address that shows up on my profile, in order to remove the picture. Thank you.)

The afternoon passed quietly on the beach at Raco. The People came and went with a calm sea while the stage was dressed for the occasion. I arrived about 18h and was very pleasant to take the afternoon sun with a beach atmosphere different from the mass of the closest beaches to Barcelona, \u200b\u200bwhile listening to the trials of the three groups who performed that night. Even spent some time studying! I dine at a bar nearby where I could order a tofu burger with a Greek salad at a good price (the crisis reaches the Costa Brava, but we want to sell otherwise.) As the evening progressed the beach was crowded. The atmosphere was very varipinto: many tourists, families, Family and friends of the groups acting (a local group, a component of Almadrava alone, Joan Berenguer and the above) ... some with dinner, others with their cans of beer, others are dedicated to seek a mojito at the beach bar nearby ... when the night was devoted to plant someone torches in the sand, which gave a very tribal charisma to match.

I had fun. It is noted that we were knew Almadrava lyrics and sang them over a while Patricia. Beside me a man Dutch told me that he had been in previous years and knew the group, smiling fun while I said this or that other, singing many of his lyrics, I know, of course. Joan

part of Almadrava and sings a song with Patricia. We had sung his compositions alone with a member of the group on guitar. Some of his songs were full in the target of certain feelings. I liked his style and after the concert I bought the CD himself with the songs. I joked to my partner about the vultures of the SGAE and how they are to see artists who seek a living for their good work. In the background is no less shocking and somewhat sad although the current economic situation is in my opinion full of sadness. Patricia

was as always great, a beautiful woman with talent and good voice, well-educated and a joker. Has a peculiar sense of humor, very German, even though it is integrated in the Mediterranean life. He spent some of her favorite songs as Sea Distance those who said, almost verbatim, is far from him and miss. Gave us an acoustic version of a theme of Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars we liked many of those present. All under a sky full of stars and a cool breeze to dance relaxed and inviting contemplation.

I loved the concert. When I was a DJ put, following the departure of Almadrava, rhythm music to dance to that I wanted to join. My dose of pleasure and was filled with the above.

Almadrava usually hold at least a couple of events as well. I think the next is on August 7 in L'Estartit, not far from i Pals Begur.

The experience recharged my batteries with positive energy. Returned Sunday to the big city with the feeling of being completely detoxified.

If you have the chance to see them again, do not miss it. Initiatives like this be supported, especially at a time of crisis in which the concerts good outdoor music are rare. The alternative does not suffer from ecological sense ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment