Saturday, July 3, 2010
White Disscharge Instead Of Period When Pregnant
------------------------------
By chance of fate, one of I appreciate most people born on July 4, 1964. About a year ago I met another diabolical being, whose birthday the same day (and I think the same year, but I'm not sure).
While the first person I've shared many times and we talked, discussed a lot, with the second just exchanged a few emails. Both have in common is male, intelligent, sarcastic to brutal extremes, with a devilish sense of humor, brilliant in their professional specialties, a little crazy, a very unpredictable one lives in the province of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bthe other for Madrid, both are men who do not support half-hearted, loves them or hates them. I find fascinating.
This entry is a tribute to both. I will not say their names, it is very unlikely to pass through here. One hates to read, the other, since you have not know him beyond a raid on his funny blog.
However, I remember birthdays today.
An anniversary is nothing special, every day time is fulfilled, but this world is more interesting with the likes of those within.
So Congratulations to both! And, as I am totally fascinated by the music of Steven Wilson, I leave this song with the name of the album, Deadwing .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment