Substitute
There are days ...
substitutions work I can sometimes, when it is complicated and no time to change the chip.
Not that I can, I need to stand up, take a breath and breathe.
to a month before the competitions, for which it is supposed to be studying for hours, I get work everywhere.
This is what happens when one turns out to be an artist to call Mr. Murphy in his life.
I was wrong to marry. Mr. Murphy, a man seriously funny, wickedly funny, it seems the more often the true love of my life.
tomorrow and will double shift: morning in drogodicción center and in the afternoon, no time to eat, another mental health ... And among all
I will be with the best of my smile, and be patient.
There is no doubt that I can with everything, and I will take over half an hour of my life to review any matter, nor to say that I did not open the damn books oposisiciones.
I'm not complaining, it's the path I chose two years ago.
But ... Do you have to come all at once? in my case yes I am the specialist in professional and life carambola.
But tonight, I laugh because when all said and done everything, everything is ... so ironic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment