ILP: sequels were even worse ...
--------------------------- -
few weeks ago my couple had the chance to spend a weekend in Deltebre in the house of some friends in the neighborhood. He was in Tortosa, Amposta and enjoyed the kindness and hospitality of the people of the Ebro, frolicked in the dunes of the Delta in a few years ago he recorded his theme U2 Vertigo ; passed it pump.
I was struck by the insistence of those people to convince my partner that "correbous are not like bullfight." Repeatedly invited him to come to see them, so that it finds "that there was no animal abuse." Once home even thought it had convinced him so he tried to make me look at me. We knew
what would happen and when it came out the ILP in Catalonia on the run. Protectionist circles knew what would happen.
That makes it no less shameful.
I feel compelled to write about this, because a minimum of coherence requires me to not remain silent before what seems an act of hypocrisy over the Catalan political class. Vein is "La Fiesta", but allowed "The Correbous." By keeping a handful of votes have succeeded, once again, Catalonia is halfway between progress and ridicule, the latter winning by a landslide.
funny thing is that "correbous are an example" book "of how reach agreements and alliances that we are off course do not understand or approve. I can only add that I'm very seriously considering not voting in the upcoming regional eleccicones. The only alternative that the political class would understand (and I have my doubts) would be an almost complete abstention of the public, to protest his ineffectiveness and inefficiency at all levels.
But ... better have a good laugh. A comedy show (Poland) Catalan channel showed very well what many think about shielding correbous . I vote for suegerencia implement the program. Included the gag is in Catalan, but it is very short and well understood. ------------------------------
0 comments:
Post a Comment