The kitchen is a pastime and a necessity. You can cook to survive, you can eat forever envelope drawing on the wide range that the food industry makes available and can be eaten cooked with imagination as found in the market.
I'm one of those who enjoy cooking and entertaining. It began as un interés de adolescente: me relajaba en mis horas de estudio aprendiendo a cocinar lenguas de gato, bizcochos, cualquier cosa que sonara a dulce. Luego, lógicamente, vino lo demás.
Comencé con la ayuda de los libros de cocina. He cocinado casi de todo: potajes, paellas, fideuás, ossubucos, canalones, lasañas, hago mis propias masas de pizza, caldos, cremas de verduras, quiches, bizcochos, panellets, trufas, profiteroles... incluso en mi época de vegetariana estricta aprendí a preparar seitán, una experiencia divertida y muy gratificante.
A medida que aprendes a cocinar, vas asumiendo lo que yo llamo una cierta "intuición". No hace falta un gran dominio de las amounts or adjust the script for a recipe. The experience and some sensitivity do the rest. Over time, we end up throwing some cookbooks and light the oven to see what happens.
This is evident with the brownie recipe . The brownie chocolate cake is very typical of Anglo-Saxon countries. It is basically a mixture (explosive) butter, chocolate, sugar, eggs and nuts. There are plenty of variations of the original recipe. The secret of the brownie is on two things: first, use quality ingredients and second, adjust the cooking time. The reason for the second point I brownie said that the finish should not be cooked completely. Should be cooked "to mean" to make a crust that encloses the central part unfinished sewing, tender and creamy. Knowing the behavior of our oven is important. In fact, the secret of almost all well-made biscuits lies in cooking, rather than whether we have gone from quantity with sugar or olive oil.
My brownie is usually a "must" when I go to dinner at my friends and my family. On Friday night I attended a dinner with good friends I have in Terrassa and each brought a different dish. One of my friends is an excellent cook and entertained us with a crown of pumpkin with blue cheese sauce that sparked more than a whimper pleasure (mine), a salad of arugula with Greek cheese and tomatoes ... was a riot of colors and flavors beyond the stale dish of sausages with bread (and tomatoes, Catalan-style).
My version works as I will explain below. I point that I always give numbers as approximate, since the flexibility in the kitchen is a great quality.
INGREDIENTS ---------------------------- -------------------
200 gr. chocolate fondant (I like to put it high in cocoa minimum 70%).
200 gr. butter (no margarine-type junk, do not be fooled).
150 gr. sugar (If powdered, much better, but I use the normal at hand). 3 large eggs
.
100-120 gr white flour (sometimes I put wheat or buckwheat, then usually put a little less), passed through the sieve, so smooth.
1 / 4 of Yeast on Royal .
A handful of nuts (or almonds, or hazelnuts, dried fruit ... any worth)
Diced candied orange to , to taste. DEVELOPMENT ------------------- -----------------
1. We light the oven to start, over medium heat.
2. Grease bottom: passing a oil layer of butter, then sprinkle with flour finely. I always toss and throw the flour off the excess.
3. In a saucepan, over low heat, start to melt the butter mixed with chocolate fondant. Technically it should be done in a water bath, but low heat and stirring continuously, it is just as well. Yes, can not she fails, if the butter and chocolate boiling, the mixture is weakened a lot, the trick is to stir continuously until both have melted and been mixed.
4. In a bowl, breaking eggs and beat briskly a couple of minutes (think of your boss tends to work).
5. Add the sugar and continue beating until you get a foamy.
6. With the rods to beat the mixture gently we add butter and chocolate. This mixture should have a nice brown color, bright, mixed well with the eggs and sugar.
7. The texture is like cream, you do not beat too long. Once mixed, add the flour as rain. At this point we leave the rods to beat and mix with a wooden spatula, making moves from outside to inside, "wrapping" the mass.
8. Finally mix with this method of nuts and candied orange.
9. This mixture, which should have a glossy texture of heavy cream and some sticky (or sliding, but not too much) is poured into the mold.
10. Cooking. It works for me as follows: 15 minutes on medium-high heat oven and 20 minutes down the heat to medium-low with the idea of \u200b\u200bconsolidating the cortex (not burn), cook a little more inside, but not cook totalmente.Yo I have a single oven gas, which is usually cooked to a temperature higher and more unequal than electric ovens, much easier to understand. This is where everyone will have to investigate your own oven and reach an entente cordiale. " If the inside is cooked too is not a tragedy, it becomes a delicious chocolate cake. So take care that it does not burn the crust. ----------------------------------------
Then to serve, it is usually warm up a bit to melt the central part of the brownie, and served with cream. I usually put a flower of cream on the brownie portion, or serve clarified bitter orange marmalade to accompany the lot. Clearly
British recipe that is different, every recipe I adapted to my peculiar way of doing, is what makes each of us has his "point" personal. From here you can vary the proportions, try more pure cocoa (I've found one of 85% purity in a wholesale baker in the center of Barcelona), meal number (spelled the difference I like to the wheat, and is more nutritious) ... Who said good food "has to be paid? to friends for free:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment